Technical Solution Manager
We are looking for an experienced Technical Solution Manager to join our Nordic IoT Sales Team.
The Nordic IoT sales team at Telenor Connexion is now looking for a new colleague to join our team. An important foundation for our success is our shared direction that unite us as a team and defines our ambition and culture:
A high performing sales team empowering new and existing IoT customer journeys and creating long-term partnerships. A team with a positive winning attitude that people want to join, contribute to and succeed with.
As a member of this team, your responsibility will be to play a central role in our governance on existing customers to secure execution and growth as well as in new opportunities. You will execute on company and regional strategies to achieve growth within the IoT business in the Nordics, focusing on large and often complex opportunities and bids.
We also have members of this team outside the Nordics so we will expand the responsibility outside of Nordics over time.
This is a very exciting role in a growing industry in a fantastic company where IoT is on top of the agenda.
This position reports to the Head of Technical Solution Management and will be based either in Stockholm or Gothenburg. But this position enables you to work in an uncomplicated manner wherever you want. And when you want to come to the office, you can find a workstation and social areas in our modern premises.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
· Working together with Sales and Account managers, partner managers, vertical experts, bid managers, pricing managers to execute on our strategy and sales target.
· Assisting the Account and Sales Managers in technical discussions, presentations, demonstrations and solution verification.
· Be able to update CRM with captured solution verification information.
· Working cross functional in large and complex RFx responses.
· Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
· Minimum 5 years of solution-based sales experience within the telco/IoT industry
· Excellent communications skills, comfortable to hold presentations at CXO level with customers.
· Technical understanding in IoT connectivity is required, as well as vertical connectivity knowledge in verticals like Security, Utilities, Asset Management, Insurance, Automotive and Transportation
· A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
As a person
· Be curious about future technology and innovation.
· Positive and optimistic winning attitude
· Cooperates and collaborates well with others
· Efficient in working with many types of organizations, vertical markets and multiple projects simultaneously
· Dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers, and a strong desire to contribute to and be part of a world class B2B sales organization
· Senior, proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative team player
We are a team consisting of a diverse group of talented innovators, including platform developers, service engineers, data scientists and marketers. What unites us all is a dedication to providing our customers solutions and services that have a positive effect on businesses and communities.
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast-growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people-oriented organization with attractive job benefits where you have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Kaj Granström, Head of Technical Solution Management [email protected]
Please apply through our recruitment system Workday.
Placement: Stockholm or Gothenburg, Sweden
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 5th of March 2021