Technical Solution Manager EMEA Germany
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Solution Manager to join our global team.
The role Technical Solution Manager:
You will be part of our global Technical Solution Management team and report directly to our Head of Technical Solution Management.
As a Technical Solution Manager, you will work very closely with the Sales organization as well as Product, Technology and IT Operations to design, build & evolve solutions with new and existing customers.
Key responsibilities & deliverables:
- Assisting the Regional Sales Managers in technical discussions, presentations, demonstrations and solution verification to help make a large contribution in achieving the sales targets for all regions and Telenor Connexion. You will be a part of a customer facing team to drive the on-boarding of new products & services as well as highlighting customer benefits and efficiencies making sure the customer has the optimal solution to grow their business with us.
- Support the Key Account Managers by owning the technical solution evolution for existing customers.
- Responsible for capturing, documenting and managing the solution design and evolution requests for new and existing business towards the Delivery team to build, test and hand off work requests for customer covering all products & services.
- Update CRM with captured solution verification information & relevant supporting documents.
- Act as an interface between our Product and Sales departments, making sure that Telenor Connexion is responsive to customer requirements and always has the best services to offer our customers.
- Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions if required.
- At least 5 years’ experience and demonstrated ability supporting Sales/Business Development/Account Managers technically delivering solution-based products and services.
- Technical understanding in IoT/telematics/M2M connectivity is required, as well as knowledge about the vertical industries of Security, Utilities, Asset Management, Logistics, Insurance and OEM business in Automotive and transportation.
- Efficient in working with many types of customers, verticals and must be able to lead multiple technical Projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable to hold presentations at CXO level with customers.
- When travel restrictions are back to normal the role requires travelling.
- As Telenor Connexion is an international company, it’s required to be fluent in English, both in speech and writing, for this role German language is required and Italian a bonus.
As a person:
- The person in this position needs to work effectively with many types of organizations, vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- The person must have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization.
- Must be senior, proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative.
- Able to translate technical solutions and features to real business value, enablement and efficiency gains.
- Be curious about future technology and innovation.
- Should be responsible, flexible and a team player.
- Must be structured, with a great ability to prioritize, establish order, maintain focus in stressful situations and maintain deadlines.
- High quality support is important to you and you enjoy customer interactions.
We are a customer focused team of innovators, service engineers, communication specialists, technical wizards, sales, skilled support personnel and digital masters that come from all corners of the globe. The one big thing we all have in common: Our passion for building a smart and connected world.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact Kaj Granström (Head of Technical Solution Management) [email protected]nnexion.com
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: [email protected]
Placement: Munich, DACH Area
Deadline: The closing date for application is October 9th , 2020. We will be processing applications on a continuous base and we might finalize the recruitment before the last application date.