Solution architect and technical lead
We are looking for a Solution architect and technical lead.
Are you passionate about building new technology to solve customer problems? Are you a high-performing and customer-oriented solution architect and technical leader? Do you also think it should be easier to connect products? Come and join us for an exciting challenge to work with new technologies and a strong development team to build the best services to help global product manufacturers connect their products!
Telenor Connexion is looking for a new colleague to join the Industrial Manufacturing team. You will take on a key role in this strategic growth area within Telenor IoT to innovate and bring to market new offerings including hardware, firmware, connectivity, applications and other services to simplify for our industrial customers to connect their products and enable business from their digital offerings.
You will be part of the core team with responsibility to develop and take the new offering to the market and work together with dedicated sales resources, product managers and developers to make it happen. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that the solution is working in all aspects from a technical perspective, both during the development of new services as well as scaling it up to customers in production. This include securing the usability, flexibility, scalability, reliability, cost and security for the solution to achieve maximum customer value over time.
To be successful in this mission we believe you are an exceptional individual with a strong track record of architecting and leading complex development related to full stack solutions or IoT platforms. You thrive in an innovative environment and has deep technical knowledge combined with a passion for creating new solutions to solve customer problems.
The position reports to the Head of Industrial Manufacturing and is based in Karlskrona or Stockholm.
Own technical architecture
· Understand business vision, customer needs and other requirements to continuously develop the concept and technical architecture for the solution
· Ensure a production ready solution from all technical aspects in terms of usability, flexibility, scalability, reliability, and security
· Secure that architecture and development process supports the continuous operations and development through the solution life cycle
· Guide organization in critical technical decisions to balance business value vs cost, quality and risk
· Challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of solving technical problems
· Engage in customers dialogue as needed to understand customer needs
Guide development work
· Establish, communicate, and refine goal picture of the future solution and architecture
· Ensure long term perspective to secure scale and new functionality over time
· Evaluate technical options and guide teams in key decisions
· Together with product management and development team lead set development priorities
Align technical architecture
· Be the point of contact regarding integrations to external systems
· Ensure consistency with company internal systems and architecture when possible
· Identify and execute on synergies with existing systems and new initiatives within the company
· Ensure use of applicable development environments and methodology
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Technical master’s degree
10+ years’ experience from development and solution/system architecture roles in the IoT domain. ITIL, AWS architect certification or similar is a merit
· Knowledge of current best practices in relevant domains including cloud development, software architecture design, DevOps, containerization, microservices, automation CI/CD, security
· Experience from full-stack solution development projects including e.g. embedded system development, mobile connectivity, cloud services (AWS), front-end and billing solutions
Understanding of mobile connectivity infrastructure, connectivity management platforms (IoT Accelerator) and telecom BSS/OSS systems
Understanding of Linux and/or MCU embedded software development is a merit
· Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting at any level externally or internally
Fluent in Swedish & English
As a person you
· Are passionate to develop business through technology and maximum customer value
· Collaborates proactively with stakeholders to ensure full support across the organization
· Are a trusted role model and technical leader with high integrity
· Break down complex technical contexts to explain in an easy way and articulate consequences and benefits with different approaches and proactively suggest the best direction
· Take initiative and responsibility to make things happen and are not afraid to get hands-on operational when needed
· Are executive and secures decisions to move forward despite high degree of uncertainty
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast-growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people-oriented organization with attractive job benefits where you will have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Placement: Stockholm or Karlskrona
Application and contact: If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact Niklas Agerhem, Head of Industrial Manufacturing, [email protected]
We accept applications through our recruitment system Workday.
Deadline: The closing date for applications is August 8th