Sales Process Specialist
We are looking for a Sales Process Specialist.
As our Sales Coordination Specialist, you will be an important part of the team, aiming at enabling the Sales and the CLCO teams to reach their goals by providing efficient and business-oriented support.
The main deliverables of this role are to:
· provide support to the team with administrative tasks, as well as:
· coordinate activities both within the departments and serving as a link to the rest of the organization
This is a very exciting role in a growing industry in a fantastic company where IoT is on top of the agenda. This position reports to the Chief Legal and Commercial Officer and will be based in Stockholm or Karlskrona.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
· Coordination and alignment with Sales Management on Sales-related risks and over all presentation of them at our Quarterly Risk Forum
· Preparation of presentations, materials and reports to different forums
· Administrative support and quality assurance in SalesForce and Sharepoint
· Implementation and education on Sales processes
· Administrate internal approval processes
· Trainings and follow-ups in our internal and some of our partners’ systems
· Structuring and updating our existing templates and processes, as well as contract management
· Representing Sales and the CLCO team in different projects, when needed
· Other coordination tasks
You will be required to be proactive and reactive to various tasks, which are all geared to help the Sales teams reach their targets.
Experience and skills:
In order to succeed in this role, you need to be someone who embraces communication on a day-to-day basis. The role requires a high sense of integrity, excellent communication and collaboration skills and a solid background in administrative roles. You will need to have a thorough and structured way of working and the ability to maintain and provide user support to some of our key systems such as SalesForce and Sharepoint.
You also need:
· A university degree in relevant field (such as economics, international business, management, process development etc)
· Knowledge in Salesforce, certifications a plus
· Experience from project coordination
· Minimum of three years of experience in administration
· Fluency in English and Swedish
As a person:
To enjoy this role, you need to be someone who embraces communication on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for a person with a can-do attitude in their daily work and who does not shy away from learning new skills and taking on new challenges. You need to be proactive and driven in your way of working, as well as communicative, pedagogical and structured. Having a social and here-to-help mindset will be a big help in succeeding in this role.
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people oriented organization with attractive job benefits where you have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact Luciana Widengren, Chief Legal and Commercial Officer, [email protected]
Placement: Stockholm or Karlskrona
Deadline: Closing date for applications: September 30th 2021