Sales Enablement Manager Nordic
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager Nordic.
The Nordic Sales enablement team at Telenor Connexion, which is part of the Nordic IOT Solution Office, is now looking for a new colleague to join our team. An important foundation for everyone working within sales is our shared direction that unite us as a team and defines our ambition and culture:
A high performing sales team empowering new and existing IoT customer journeys and creating long-term partnerships. A team with a positive winning attitude that people want to join, contribute to and succeed with.
As a member of this team, your responsibility will be to play a central role in defining and enabling the future Telenor IoT offering and packaging for the Nordic countries.
Telenor´s IoT offering consists primary of two main services “Managed Connectivity” (MC) and “Managed IoT Cloud” (MIC), where you will work in close collaboration with the marketing and business management department to build and create the foundation and packages to achieve and secure growth in IoT.
This is a broad cross-functional role over multiple disciplines and stakeholders at all levels in Telenor.
You will work in close collaboration with the B2B sales department within the different Telenor business units, so It’s expected that you are a social team player where you personally also will engage in customer sales meetings.
This is a very exciting role in a growing industry in a fantastic company where IoT is on top of the agenda.
This position reports to the Head of Sales Enablement and will be based in any Telenor location in the Nordics, preferably in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Karlskrona. But this position enables you to work in an uncomplicated manner wherever you want. And when you want to come to the office, you can find a workstation and social areas in our modern premises.
Key responsibilities and responsibilities:
- Orchestrate the IoT portfolio including product marketing, technical implementation, technical sales support, commercial structure, training material and pricing etc.
- Maximize the utilization of resources by defining smooth processes for Sales Strategy, Prospecting & Bid, Contracting, Implementation and Service Delivery.
- Make a large contribution in internal and external meetings with focus on training and sales coaching.
- Manage the work with Customer Segmentation, Segment Offering and Lifecycle Management, right solution offered based on the customer´s needs.
- Continuously identify and find new market needs for future IoT services and IoT packages.
- Secure that the IoT portfolio fit with the overall Telenor Services and Products through close collaboration and alignment together with Telenor business unit’s department.
- Working together with vertical experts, bid managers, marketing managers and B2B sales departments to execute on the overall strategy to reach the sales targets for Telenor IoT Nordic.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of Direct/Indirect Sales or experience within the telco/IoT industry.
- Technical understanding in IoT connectivity is desired, as well as vertical connectivity knowledge in verticals like Security, Utilities, Asset Management, Insurance, Automotive and Transportation etc.
- Experience from B2B sales enablement or other roles defining an offering, sales coaching, product marketing & training is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable to hold presentations and trainings for stakeholders at all levels, sales organizations and customers.
As a person
- Social, positive and optimistic with a winning attitude.
- Cooperates and collaborates well with others.
- Efficient in working with different types of organizations and drive multiple projects, external as internal in the Nordic market space.
- Motivated by enabling the B2B sales channel teams with an IoT offering to succeed with customer´s technical and commercial challenges.
- Structured and can manage several tasks simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- Dedicated, proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative.
We are a team consisting of a diverse group of talented innovators, including platform developers, service engineers, data scientists and marketers. What unites us all is a dedication to providing our customers solutions and services that have a positive effect on businesses and communities.
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people oriented organization with attractive job benefits where you have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Fredrik Tibblin, Head of Sales Enablement [email protected].
Placement: Stockholm, Gothenburg and Karlskrona, Sweden
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 12th of February 2021