Roaming Coordinator to our Roaming & Traffic team.
In this role, you will be part of an exciting, growing company with an entrepreneurial culture and a “can do” attitude. You will need to demonstrate a flexible but structured approach and the role will contain both internal and external interfaces.
As a Roaming Coordinator at Telenor Connexion, your key task is to make sure our roaming operations can run smoothly. That includes to:
- Roll-out and maintain number series with our roaming partners in close cooperation with Telenor Global Services
- Interface with Telenor Global Services in other roaming related matters
- Support supplier agreement operations and follow-up as it relates to roaming
- Respond to internal roaming related inquiries and support in roaming related matters in customer RFXs
- Provide our internal organization and customers with coverage maps when needed
- Be involved in and follow-up on roaming related issues with our SOC, as well as update roaming related information in internal systems
This is a central role with many contacts both internally and externally. The Roaming Coordinator reports to the Head of Roaming & Traffic at Telenor Connexion.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Technical education or equivalent experience with a good commercial understanding
- At least 2 years in mobile telecommunications and specifically experience of international roaming is key in this role
- Knowledge of and experience from a M2M/IoT related area is qualifying, but most important is your competence and relevant experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
As a person:
To thrive in this role, we think you are a team player with initiative, drive and good communication skills. The tasks require a structured, detail-oriented approach but also the ability to see “the big picture”. Further, you will need to focus on solutions and be motivated by achieving quality results, without forgetting to follow up on the process. You are a responsible and reliable person, who values keeping both your promises and deadlines.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you are up for the challenge of this exciting journey, don’t hesitate to contact our Head of Roaming & Traffic Mikael Kihlbert; [email protected]
Deadline: The closing date for applications is October 10th at the latest. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as we will interview continuously.