Regional Sales Manager EMEA (Netherlands)
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our EMEA Team.
The EMEA IoT sales team at Telenor Connexion is now looking for a new colleague to join our team.
As a member of this team, your responsibility will be to identify new business, build a pipeline and see it through to closure as well as manage selected accounts to secure execution and growth. You will execute on company and regional strategies to achieve growth within the IoT business in the Netherlands & surrounding territories, focusing on large and often complex opportunities and bids. This is a very exciting role in a growing industry in a fantastic company where IoT is on top of the agenda.
This position reports to the Head of Region EMEA and will be based in the Netherlands.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Promoting & selling Telenor Connexion IoT Solutions to extend our leading position in the Enterprise market as the preferred provider of Global IoT services
- Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets
- Finding and identifying new business opportunities directly and in cooperation with our partners
- Preparing, executing and following up customer meetings on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote the right solution based on the customer´s needs
- Working together with technical solution managers, partner managers, vertical experts, bid managers and pricing managers to execute on our strategy
- Always keep our CRM system up to date, be comfortable constructing price proposals, presenting value propositions and negotiation contracts
- Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Manager experience within the telecommunication & IoT industry
- Technical understanding in IoT connectivity is desired, as well as vertical connectivity knowledge in verticals such as Smart cities & utilities, Asset Management, ehealth, Automotive and Transportation & Logistics
- A proven track record of closing new business using a solution-based sales approach
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable to hold presentations at CXO level with customers.
As a person
- Positive and optimistic winning attitude with a drive for results
- Cooperates and collaborates well with others
- Efficient in working with many types of organizations, vertical markets and multiple projects simultaneously
- Dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers, and a strong desire to contribute to and be part of a world class B2B sales organization
- Proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative
- English required, other European languages will be a plus
We are a team consisting of a diverse group of talented innovators, including platform developers, service engineers, data scientists and marketers. What unites us all is a dedication to providing our customers solutions and services that have a positive effect on businesses and communities.
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people oriented organization with attractive job benefits where you have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Osborn, Head of Region EMEA, stephen.osborn [at] telenorconnexion.com
Deadline: Closing date for applications: October 10th