We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
We are now looking for a Product Manager to join our experienced team.
A Product Manager at Telenor Connexion is responsible for the product and portfolio throughout the lifecycle. The responsibility includes securing the commercial value of the product as well as defining the product strategy and taking the main lead in product development and enhancements.
The work includes both planning and execution and is performed in close cooperation with Sales, Technology, Operations, external suppliers, and partners. The Product Manager also ensures that our products support the company’s overall strategy and that our business targets and customer needs are met.
In this role, your key responsibility is product development, which means defining the product, service strategy and roadmap together with the key stakeholders.
You will also:
- Ensure product profitability with business cases and commercial strategy throughout the product lifecycle
- Ensure a market driven evolution by continuous interaction with customers and partners to product roadmap
- Support sales in customer engagements with product & service discussions, customer presentations, webinar, product demo, etc.
- Perform training to sales and rest of organization
- Be responsible for maintaining way of work for collecting and channelling needed changes, adaptations, and new services towards main suppliers
- A higher technical education and a solid technical understanding of Telecom & IT
- A commercial approach and business understanding is crucial
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a similar role
- Experience in communicating with C-level stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience from IoT and Connectivity Management Platforms is meritorious
As a person
To succeed in this role, you will need to carry a passion and a talent for turning technical opportunities within IoT into profitable business. You need to be a confident and communicative person and be able to make decisions, handle pressure and keep your focus even in stressful situations. You take initiative and have a natural ability to see where help is needed, and when it is needed. You will also need to be structured and able to manage several tasks simultaneously – and you focus on solutions. Further, you are responsible, reliable and keep your promises.
Working as a part of a team comes natural to you and you recognize the importance of the whole team working towards the same goal. At the same time, you like to work independently and make decisions when needed. This role also requires you to enjoy the challenge of working with tight deadlines.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Tommy Ottosson, Head of Product Management: [email protected]
Placement: Stockholm or Karlskrona, Sweden
Deadline: Closing date for applications: Sep 30th, 2021