Product Manager, IoT
We are looking for a Product Manager, IoT.
Are you passionate about building new business? Do you bring expertise in connectivity solutions and want to help leading global product manufacturers to connect their products? Come and join us!
We are looking for a new colleague to join the Industrial Manufacturing team. You will play a key role in this strategic growth area within Telenor IoT and take responsibility to shape and introduce new offerings including hardware, firmware, connectivity, applications to simplify for industrial companies to connect products and enable business from digital offerings.
You will join a core team responsible for business development and solution development as part of the broader Telenor IoT portfolio and you will have close interactions with our customers who typically are global industrial product companies that are leading in their respective field.
The position reports to the Head of Industrial Manufacturing and is based in Karlskrona.
Your focus will be to secure the end-to-end solution offering and deliver a service experience beyond customer expectations.
You will secure a world-class offering by:
- building deep understanding of customer’s connected solutions and pain points
- driving requirements towards development team and other stakeholders to secure a service experience exceeding customer expectation, based on customer needs and product vision
- securing delivery of the solution offering end-to-end in the shape of new releases and functionality to support defined business model
- working with development team on a day-to-day basis to drive requirements and priorities specifically related to firmware & monitoring services, management portal, backend, and order/delivery flow
- defining business case and executing on additional opportunities based on customer needs
You will secure customer success by:
- driving and supporting dialogues with selected lead customers as part of the engagement team
- leading and guiding customers towards the best solution through understanding customer needs and explaining how the solution will fulfill needs
- coaching and supporting existing go to market channels as an expert in the complete offering
You will take full responsibility for the complete solution beyond the hardware domain and set development priorities to execute on the product vision. You will also engage directly with strategic customers as well as supporting other customer facing teams in the organization.
Experience and Qualifications:
To be successful in this mission we believe you are an exceptional individual with a strong commercial mindset who thrives in an innovative environment, have an energizing attitude and are willing to go the extra mile to meet and exceed customer expectations. To be qualified you must have a deep knowledge of the Telco infrastructure and proven experience from development and market introduction of new products and concepts within the Telco domain. Further we believe you have experience from qualified roles in both R&D/development and Product Marketing management areas.
- Master of Science in relevant field (such as Engineering or Business)
- +10 years’ experience of business development, product management and product development within the Telco domain
- Experience from developing new products and concepts from start and introducing to the market, preferably within the Telco domainDetailed understanding
- of the Telco infrastructureExperience from system architecture, systems design, software development frameworks including hands on coding experience
- from Product marketing management, preferably in leadership positions
- Excellent and proven presentation and communication skills and is comfortable presenting at any level, including executive or public speech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish.
As a person you are
- Positive and optimistic and build relationships at all levels
- Passionate to develop new business and maximize customer value
- Someone who makes things happen and work hands-on to do what must be done
- A problem solver that identifies the solution and takes initiative and ownership of the execution
- A master in the art of understanding complex topics and making them understandable for anyone
- Comfortable working in an innovative environment with a high degree of uncertainty
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast-growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people-oriented organization with attractive job benefits where you will have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact Niklas Agerhem, Head of Industrial Manufacturing, [email protected]
Deadline: The closing date for applications is December 10th at the latest. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as we will interview continuously.