IoT Support Specialist
We are now looking for an IoT Support Specialist for our Service Operation Center.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Telenor Connexion as an IoT Support Specialist in Karlskrona. The services we deliver are used as building blocks by our customers to build their IoT products, many of these products deliver a business-critical end-product where function and stability are important.
As an IoT Support Specialist, you will work to monitor the stability of our platforms and have close contact with our customers where we conduct B2B technology support. You will be responsible for delivering the highest possible technical support, proactively detecting any problems, troubleshooting to find the root cause and deliver the best solution. Our monitoring and big data analytics tools help us discover potential problems in the roaming operator’s network, worldwide, where we need to work together to solve the problem.
You will coordinate work throughout the company and have direct contact with manufacturers and suppliers. The role reports to the Head of Service Operation Center.
We have customers all over the world who we support 24/7, which means that you will work daytime, evenings, nights and weekends on a rolling shift schedule. The role is located in Karlskrona.
• 24/7 technical support
• Monitoring of our core and international traffic
• Customer contact with technical troubleshooting
• Incident management
• Problem management
• Change management
• Reporting and follow-up of relevant KPIs
• Proactive work to optimize / streamline recurring tasks, lead times and reduce any effect from incidents / problems as well as expand monitoring functions
- Technical interest with at least 3 years work experience from a similar role in Telecom, IT and troubleshooting
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge and experience in M2M-related work is an advantage, but most important is your competence, experience and will.
To succeed in this role, you need to be independent and take your own initiatives. You also need to be a reliable and responsible person who works well in a team. The job also requires that you are structured and able to prioritize, establish order and maintain focus in stressful situations.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you are the right person for this role and can develop it to its full potential, we hope you apply through our recruitment system Workday.
If you have any questions about the role and its tasks, please feel free to contact Patrik Hentzel; +46 709 61 43 14, [email protected]
Deadline for applications is October 17, 2021.
We process all applications as they come in and the position can be filled before the last application
day – don’t hesitate to send us your application!