The overall purpose for this role is to secure access to markets and traffic at the quality and price needed for a successful business aligned with overall company strategy and goals. The role will also be involved in roll-out of our number series as well as MVNO/Service Provider solutions in order to secure access to traffic. You will be part of our Roaming team and report to our Head of Roaming & Traffic.
• Define roaming/traffic portfolio strategy
• Setup, visualize & deliver on the roadmap for enhancing our competitiveness in our roaming/traffic offering
• Define requirements on roaming and secure needed delivery from Telenor Group Wholesale
• Secure up-to-date commercial and technical data on roaming in internal systems
• Quality and cost efficiency in roaming value chain
• MVNO, Service Provider and/or Reseller setup where applicable to secure access to competitive connectivity offering
• Monitor market development (incl legislation)
• Participate and drive company agenda on connectivity in GSMA, alliance and Telenor Group forums
• Set requirements on roaming steering for optimal cost/quality
• Sales training on roaming/traffic
• Minimum a bachelor degree in relevant field
• A solid technical understanding of Telecom & IT
• 3-5 years of working experience from Roaming, International traffic, Business Management or similar
• Business understanding
• Experience from M2M business is qualifying
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
As a person:
You have initiative and a natural ability to see where help is needed, and when it is needed. You are also structured and can manage several tasks simultaneously – and you focus on solutions. Further, you are responsible, reliable and keep your promises. Working as a part of a team comes natural to you and you recognize the importance of the whole team working towards the same goal. At the same time, you like to work independently and make decisions when needed. And you enjoy the challenge of working with tight deadlines.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact Mikael Kihlbert (Head of Roaming & Traffic) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Placement: Stockholm or Karlskrona
Deadline: The closing date for application is June 14th, 2019.