The Roaming Coordinator should demonstrate a flexible but structured approach and the role will contain both internal and external interfaces.
The role may include following tasks:
- Coverage maps – provide our internal organization and customers with coverage maps when needed
- Roll-out and maintain number series with our roaming partners in close cooperation with Telenor Global Wholesale
- Interface with Telenor Global Wholesale in roaming related matters
- Support supplier agreement operations and follow-up as it relates to roaming
- Update roaming related information in internal systems
- Respond to internal roaming related inquires
- Support in roaming related matters in customer RFX
- Involvement and follow-up of roaming related issues with SOC
The Roaming Coordinator will report to the Head of Roaming & Traffic at Telenor Connexion.
- A background in of at least 2 years in mobile telecommunications and specifically international roaming is key in this role.
- Knowledge of and experience from a M2M/IoT related area is qualifying, but most important is your competence and relevant experience.
- Technical education or equivalent experience with a good commercial understanding.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
As a person you:
are a team player with initiative, drive and good communications skills.
You are structured, detail-oriented but also able to see “the big picture”.
Further, you focus on solutions and are motivated by achieving quality results but also interested in the follow up process. You are responsible and keep both your promises and deadlines.
In short – you are up for the challenge of this exciting journey!
Application and contact:
You are welcome to contact our Head of Roaming & Traffic Mikael Kihlbert; [email protected] for more information about this position. We accept and evaluate applications on a continuous basis. If you have the drive and ambition to help make our company a continued success and grow with us, do not hesitate to contact us today. Send your application, including CV, to [email protected]. Deadline for applications: 2019.06.14