At Telenor Connexion we design and operate connected business solutions. Building on more than 15 years of experience, a strong solutions portfolio and our collaborative approach, we make it easy to realize the value of connected services.
Together with companies such as Volvo, Nissan, Scania, Hitachi, Securitas Direct and Telcare we have designed smart and innovative connected solutions deployed across the globe.
We support our customers throughout their entire product lifecycle – from solution design to operations and future development. By partnering with Telenor Connexion customers are ensured a reliable and secure end-to-end solution that can evolve over time.
Our headquarters and tech centre are located in Sweden and we have regional offices in UK, Germany, France, US and Japan. Telenor Connexion is wholly owned by Telenor Group, one of the world’s major mobile operators. For more information please visit www.telenorconnexion.com
Regional Sales Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new business, building a pipeline and seeing it through to closure. The UK Regional Sales Manager will execute on company and regional strategies to support growth within the business. You must have the right experience to manage yourself on a daily/weekly basis. This is an exciting role with lots of scope in a growing industry with a great company.
This position reports to the Head of UK & US and will be based from home in the UK.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
• Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets for the region and Telenor Connexion
• Finding and identifying new business opportunities directly and in cooperation with Connexion’s partners
• Meeting with potential customers on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote our products
• Working together with partner manager to establish a partner strategy
• Update CRM with and prepare sales pipeline reports
• Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions in the region
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of Sales Manager/Business Development experience within the IOT industry is an advantage but not necessary.
• Technical understanding in telematics, M2M connectivity is desired, as well as the vertical industries of Security, Utilities, Asset Management, Logistics, Insurance and OEM business in Automotive and transportation.
• A proven track record of closing new business with tier one accounts using a solution based sales approach.
• A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value.
• Excellent communications skills, comfortable to hold presentations at CXO level with customers.
As a person:
• Positive and optimistic attitude
• Cooperates and collaborates well with others
• Efficient in working with many types of organizations, vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers and have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization.
• Proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Dan Brown, Head of UK & US email@example.com
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Placement: UK, Starting January 2019
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 30th of November 2018