This vacancy has now been filled. To review our current vacancies, please take a look at our Career page.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new business, building a pipeline and seeing it through to closure. The Regional Sales Manager will execute on company and regional strategies to support growth within the business. You must have the right experience to manage yourself on a daily/weekly basis. This is an exciting role with lots of scope in a growing industry with a great company.
This position reports to the Head of EMEA and will be based from home in any of our key markets, Italy or Germany or in our in any of our offices in Sweden
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
• Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets for the region and Telenor Connexion
• Finding and identifying new business opportunities directly and in cooperation with Connexion’s partners
• Meeting with potential customers on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote our products
• Working together with partner manager to establish a partner strategy
• Update CRM with and prepare sales pipeline reports
• Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions in the region
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of Sales Manager/Business Development experience within the IOT industry is an advantage but not necessary.
• Technical understanding in telematics, M2M connectivity is desired, as well as the vertical industries of Security, Utilities, Asset Management, Logistics, Insurance and OEM business in Automotive and transportation.
• A proven track record of closing new business with tier one accounts using a solution based sales approach.
• A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value.
• Excellent communications skills, comfortable to hold presentations at CXO level with customers.
• Fluent in English and preferable also in either Italian or German.
As a person
• Positive and optimistic attitude
• Cooperates and collaborates well with others
• Efficient in working with many types of organizations, vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers and have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization.
• Proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Thomas Strandin, Head of EMEA [email protected]
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: [email protected]
Placement: Italy or Germany or in any of our offices in Sweden; Gothenburg, Karlskrona or Stockholm
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 31s of May