At Telenor Connexion we design and operate connected business solutions. Building on more than 15 years of experience, a strong solutions portfolio and our collaborative approach, we make it easy to realize the value of connected services.
Together with companies such as Volvo, Nissan, Scania, Hitachi, Securitas Direct and Telcare we have designed smart and innovative connected solutions deployed across the globe.
We support our customers throughout their entire product lifecycle – from solution design to operations and future development. By partnering with Telenor Connexion customers are ensured a reliable and secure end-to-end solution that can evolve over time.
Our headquarters and tech centre are located in Sweden and we have regional offices in UK, Germany, France, US and Japan. Telenor Connexion is wholly owned by Telenor Group, one of the world’s major mobile operators. For more information please visit www.telenorconnexion.com
- Drive new sales and contract closures for Telenor Connexion in the EMEA or APAC markets.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets of Telenor Connexion.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities directly and in cooperation with Connexion’s partners.
- Call and meet potential customers to explore new opportunities and promote our services.
- Close contracts with new customers and partners – achieving the highest margin and lowest sales cost possible.
- Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions in the region.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- At least five years of sales experience within B2B sales.
- A background in telematics, M2M connectivity, and experience from one or more of the Vertical industries of Security, Health Care, Utilities, Asset Management, Logistics, Insurance and OEM business in Automotive and transportation.
- A proven track record of closing new business with tier one accounts using a solution based sales approach.
- Ability to communicate and sell to C-level decision makers in large companies.
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value
- Excellent communications skill
- Ability to travel extensively in the EMEA or APAC region is a requirement.
Desired Personal attributes:
- The person in this position needs to work effectively with many types of organizations, vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- The person must have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization
- Must be proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative.
- Fluency in English is required
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5th of December.