The Partner Manager is leading the development and management of our partner eco-system for go-to-market collaboration globally. By developing our partner ecosystem we secure new business, improve chances of successful customer projects, as well as channel new capabilities to Telenor’s own offering and product department. The global solution partner eco-system today includes more than 40 companies and in addition we collaborate with OEM partners such as Ericsson and AWS.
This role is working closely with Sales, Segment Management and Technology to find new partners and continuously enhance partner cooperation.
Partner Management is part of the CMO Office which consists of several teams such as Marketing, Segment Management and Industrial Manufacturing.
- Responsible for setup and management Telenor Connexion’s go-to-market partner strategy and execution
- Generate leads together with solution and strategic OEM partners
- Create and develop a scalable and competitive way of working with solution partners during sales, implementation and operations.
- Drive alignment of go-to-market strategy with strategic OEM partners
- Together with Sales identify and coordinate partner needs and secure structured info sharing between Sales and partners.
- Build needed partner relationship and develop over time
- Enable efficient and effective governance for agents
- Selectively test new partner models, e.g., sell-through
- You have a higher technical education and a solid technical understanding of Telecom & IT. Furthermore, it is crucial that you have a business understanding. Any experience from M2M/IoT business is a big plus.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from Partner Management and strong negotiation skills
- You have strong presentation and communication skills capable of bridging multiple disciplines and executive stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
You have initiative and a natural ability to see where help is needed, and when it is needed. You are also structured and can manage several tasks simultaneously – and you focus on solutions. You enjoy both working out and aligning strategic objectives and ensuring day-to-day business. Further, you are responsible, reliable and keep your promises. Working as a part of a team comes natural to you and you recognize the importance of the whole team working towards the same goal. At the same time, you like to work independently and make decisions when needed.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Cristoff Martin at Cristoff.email@example.com Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Placement: Stockholm, Karlskrona or Gothenburg
Deadline: The closing date for applications is June 10th, 2019. Recruitment will be ongoing so please don’t wait to submit your application.