After a successful launch, a connected product needs to be both maintained and improved over its lifecycle. To address this, Device Management enables you to track and maintain asset records, and remotely update the software of the device and your product.
- Supports upload and download of files to and from products.
- Enables remote updates of firmware.
- Manage credentials and certificates.
- Product registry including meta data.
- Update your products’ software remotely, without field visits.
- Add software-defined functionality over the product’s life-cycle.
- Manage security credentials.
Simplify connecting your product with the Connector, an optional software library for embedded environments. With the Connector, you get access to proven functionality that streamlines your embedded development effort and helps you optimize and secure the connection over the mobile network.
- Keeps resources updated between the cloud and the device.
- Provides implementations of TLS encryption and the MQTT protocol.
- Implements GSMA IoT Connection Efficiency.
- Stores security credentials on the device.
- Shortens development time for device application.
- Reduces cost by optimizing data transfer.