This role is a key position in further expanding our growth at Telenor Connexion. As the Leads & Web Executive in the Stockholm office, you will develop and execute our digital strategy and manage digital projects across our regions, with big possibilities of influencing results. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of Telenor Connexions website, digital presence and activities, in order to drive brand awareness, demand and the process of incoming lead generation.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Responsible for our external website and web activities. This includes continuous development and optimization as well as hands on updates via the CMS-system and reporting from Google Analytics.
- Responsibility for planning digital presence including SEO/SEA and supporting advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate content production for digital channels including occasional production.
- Planning, execution, coordination and follow up of the nurturing process and activity plan based on our marketing automation system.
- Ensure enhanced lead acceleration via lead nurturing
- Mapping and shaping the customer digital journey for relevant leads.
- Production and coordination of email flow, including review of content
- Continuous follow up on our KPIs. Analyze and implement improvements.
We are looking for a proactive, analytical and structured doer with a hand on attitude. You are capable of managing several tasks simultaneously and are motivated by achieving results. You have strategic capacity and a strong commercial sense and significant interest for tech/ Internet of things. We believe that you have excellent social and communication skills and enjoy working in an environment with a lot of interaction, across all departments and with external partners. You like to work independently and make decisions when needed.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Engineering or Web development, or equivalent work experience.
- You have a strong understanding of online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice and a proven track record of delivering excellent results from digital developments.
- You enjoy and have experience from SEA, SEO and experience from analytics tools, Google AdWords, and implementing campaigns in a digital eco system.
- You have experience from working with a Marketing Automation system as well as salesforce.com or similar CRM system.
- You have been working with B2B products and services and have an understanding of, as well as a strong interest in learning about our target customers and industries.
- 3 years previous experience from a similar position.
- You have excellent command of both Swedish and English language, both written and spoken, and will be required to assist in writing customer communication from time to time.
We are a customer focused team of innovators, service engineers, communication specialists, technical wizards, sales, skilled support personnel and digital masters come from all corners of the globe. The one big thing we all have in common: our passion for building a smart and connected world.
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people oriented organization with great job benefits where you have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Curious to learn more about how IoT is changing the game? Check out IoT-Podden!
Application and contact:
Contact: If you have any questions regarding the role please do not hesitate to contact Maria Willander, Head of Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply: Please attach your CV and cover letter and send it to email@example.com no later than the 10th of January. We will start handling applications immediately.