This is an exciting opportunity to join Telenor Connexion as a Product Manager based in Karlskrona. The position is a 12 month temporary assignment with the possibility of extension.
The Product Manager manages internal and external product roadmaps and backlogs, product cost and revenue, product releases and testing etc. Managing and develop product features throughout the product life cycle will over time also be included in this role.
The work is performed in close cooperation with Product Management team, external suppliers, Operations, Finance, Technology and Sales. You will take strong own responsibility in delivering according to plan and with high quality.
• Manage internal and external product roadmaps and backlogs
• Manage product cost and revenue for reporting and for actions
• Manage releases of new products and services
• Manage testing of new product releases
• Manage product and services features over the product life cycle – understanding market potential, develop and continuously manage the product to secure revenue and profit
• You probably have a higher education as well as a big interest in Telecom & IT.
• Furthermore you have good business understanding and are aware of what creates value.
• You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
As a person:
You have initiative and a natural ability to see where help is needed, and when it is needed. You are also structured and can manage several tasks simultaneously – and you focus on solutions. Further, you are responsible, reliable and keep your promises. Working as a part of a team comes natural to you and you recognize the importance of the whole team working towards the same goal. At the same time, you like to work independently and make decisions when needed. And you enjoy the challenge of working with tight deadlines.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience, please do not hesitate to contact: Magnus Petersson, Manager of Product: Magnus-k.Petersson@telenor.com
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline: Closing date for applications: October 13th, 2017