Bornemann: Smarter, cost effective fleet management
Bornemann provides their fleet customers digital tools to improve operations.
- Bornemann AG is a German company that is highly competent in Fleet Management solutions and GPS navigation.
- Telenor Connexion developed a leading edge connectivity solution to provide Bornemann AG with the stability and capacity the company was after.
- The solution enables access to multiple mobile networks with wide coverage, thereby ensuring the system is always connected, and in operation.
- Bornemann has now access to all German networks, when previously the company received only the coverage that a single vendor could offer.
- The partnership with Telenor Connexion has enabled Bornemann to market offerings that are highly flexible. In addition, communication costs have dropped by about 40 percent.
German-based Bornemann is highly competent in Fleet Management solutions and GPS navigation. The company provides user-friendly, technical products and solutions of high quality. The hardware and back-end systems in the exclusive GPS navigation system offered by the company can be tailored to customers’ individual requirements.
Fleet Management solutions facilitate the daily work of vehicle fleet companies. Using a smart system, both the use of vehicles and resources like staff become more efficient. The information also facilitates and simplifies maintenance and administrative tasks.
Bornemann felt it was extremely important to offer their customers a reliable tool to help them improve their daily work. The basic prerequisite is a reliable system with good coverage and stable connection. This is because users are in need of constant access to information for the effective deployment of both personnel and vehicles to the right locations.
Telenor Connexion developed a leading edge connectivity solution that provides Bornemann AG the stability and capacity it required. The solution enables access to multiple mobile networks with wide coverage, thereby ensuring that the system is always connected and in operation.
Bornemann has now access to all German networks, when previously the company received only the coverage that a single vendor could offer. The partnership with Telenor Connexion has enabled Bornemann to market offerings that are highly flexible. In addition, communication costs have dropped by about 40 percent.
The basis for our entire Fleet Management solution is the stable, connectivity solution from Telenor Connexion. Our close and flexible cooperation is a real benefit to us. Thanks to this, we always provide our customers with the best possible offer.
– Lars Bornemann, CEO of Bornemann AG
Bornemann’s customers can also benefit from the Telenor Connexion platform for SIM card management. SIM cards can be customised to individual needs and it is also possible to add specific user profiles. All information is web-based, thus heightening accessibility regardless of whether in the office, at home, or via a smartphone while on the move. All data is also stored digitally and can be accessed via a web portal or app.
Moreover, the system automatically compiles reports and statistics so that businesses can optimise work in the long term and keep users always updated.
The solution delivers superior fleet optimisation, thereby increasing mission capacity by 10 percent. Companies can avoid unnecessary driving, saving both time and money and heightening performance and efficiency. By reducing unnecessary driving, mileage is reduced by an average of 11 percent, and the actual driving time by 18 percent. Moreover, the solution enables a reduction in fuel costs by an incredible 15 percent.
It is consistently a positive change for everyone involved, fitter, customer and company management.
– Andreas Dennin, owner of Electro Scharlemann and a Bornemann customer.