Would you like to create world class stories and other content about one of the most interesting technology areas around? Would you like to be in a high profile position in a fast moving international company with high ability to influence results? Are you great at building brands via PR and social media channels? Then you may be the person we are looking for to join our marketing team at Telenor Connexion.
Telenor Connexion – Content & PR Manager
This role is a new, key position in further expanding our growth at Telenor Connexion. As the Content & PR Manager in the Stockholm office, you will develop and execute the content marketing strategy and manage our PR & Communications activities across our regions, with big possibilities of influencing results. You will have many points of contacts within the company in order to run and optimize content activities and to drive brand awareness, demand and incoming lead generation. You know how to leverage social media as well and digital media channels, across the globe and to specific target groups. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing.
The position requires a big interest in creating great content and communication, ability to see the bigger picture but with a hand on attitude to deliver projects and production to its final stage.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Responsibility for the strategy for content marketing – planning, coordination and implementation of content to meet the company goals
- Drive production of content ( white papers, films, podcasts, articles, presentations etc ) for all channels including Social Media
- Writing texts for all production and be able to handle also lighter design and layout production.
- Project lead external producers of content and safeguard high quality output
- Planning, developing and implementing PR- and Communications activities to reach company goals. This includes preparing key messages, press releases as well as managing PR agencies.
- Handle all contacts with media and be the expert on the media channel landscape for stakeholders in key verticals and regions.
- Regular tracking and evaluation of both paid and unpaid Communications activities.
We are looking for a proactive, efficient doer who enjoys producing own content and is motivated by achieving results. You have strategic capacity and a strong commercial sense and significant interest for tech/ Internet of things. We believe that you have excellent social and communication skills and enjoy working in an environment with a lot of interaction, across all departments and with external partners.
- A Bachelor degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of previous experience from a similar position.
- A background of writing on professional level as well as strong communication skills.
- Probably a combination of technical and marketing background from B2B, tech and from working with international companies, as well as an understanding of, and strong interest in learning about our target customers and industries.
- A solid understanding of content marketing, the strategy and best practice.
- Experience from working with PR and Communications as well as from steering and interacting with PR agencies.
- Excellent command of both Swedish and English language,(preferably your mother tongue), both written and spoken, and will be required to write in professional English.
We are a customer focused team of innovators, service engineers, communication specialists, technical wizards, sales, skilled support personnel and digital masters come from all corners of the globe. The one big thing we all have in common: our passion for building a smart and connected world.
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people oriented organization with great job benefits where you have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Curious to learn more about how IoT is changing the game? Check out IoT-Podden!
Contact: If you have any questions regarding the role please do not hesitate to contact Maria Willander, Head of Marketing, email@example.com.
To apply: Please attach your CV and cover letter and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 10th of January. We will start handling applications immediately.