This role is a new, key position in further expanding our growth at Telenor Connexion, reporting to the Head of Marketing. As the Content & PR Manager, you will develop and execute the content marketing strategy and manage our PR & Communications activities across our regions. You will have many points of contacts within the company in order to run and optimize content activities and to drive brand awareness, demand and incoming lead generation. You know how to leverage social media as well and digital media channels, across the globe and to specific target groups.
The position requires a big interest in creating great content and communication, ability to see the bigger picture but with a hands on attitude to deliver projects and production to its final stage.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Responsible for the strategy for content marketing – planning, coordination and implementation of content to meet the company goals.
- Drive production of content (white papers, films, podcasts, articles, presentations etc.) for all channels including social media.
- Writing texts for all production and be able to handle also lighter design and layout production.
- Project lead external producers of content and safeguard high quality output
- Handle all contacts with media and be the expert on the media channel landscape for stakeholders in key verticals and regions.
- Regular tracking and evaluation of both paid and unpaid communications activities.
Telenor Connexion offers you:
- A chance to be a part of one of the most interesting technology areas that will have huge impact on almost all areas in society.
- To work with some of the best people in a fast growing international company – with great possibilities for your career ahead.
- Opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building the Telenor Connexion brand.
- A flat and people oriented organization with great job benefits.
- A Bachelor degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- A background of writing on professional level as well as strong communication skills.
- Probably a combination of technical and marketing background from B2B, tech and from working with international companies, as well as an understanding of, and strong interest in learning about our target customers and industries.
- A solid understanding of content marketing, the strategy and best practice and a proven track record of delivering excellent results from all disciplines of content production for digital channels .
- Experience from working with PR and Communications as well as from steering and interacting with PR agencies.
- Commercial drive and solid understanding of how PR drives both qualitative and quantitative business results and preferably have own network of media contacts.
- A drive to improve results in your area while at the same time strive for the highest quality
- 3-5 years of previous experience from a similar position.
- Excellent command of both Swedish and English language, both written and spoken, and will be required to write in professional English.
As a person:
- You are an efficient doer with a strategic mind who enjoys producing own content.
- You are proactive, ambitious and motivated by achieving results.
- You are a quick learner – good at embracing new knowledge and information and use that proactively in your work.
- You have strategic capacity and a strong commercial sense and significant interest for tech/ Internet of things.
- You have strong social and communication skills and enjoy working in an environment with a lot of interaction, across all departments and with external partners.
- You are a communicative team player who also likes to work independently and capable of managing several tasks simultaneously.
- You are reliable and structured, with a hands-on attitude.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and to cope with pressure.
Application and contact:
Please do not hesitate to contact Maria Willander, Head of Marketing if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Placement: Stockholm, Sweden
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 15th of December. We review all applications as soon as they arrive so the position may be filled before the deadline date – so do not wait to with sending in your application!