At Telenor Connexion we design and operate connected business solutions. Building on more than 15 years of experience, a strong solutions portfolio and our collaborative approach, we make it easy to realize the value of connected services.
Together with companies such as Volvo, Nissan, Scania, Hitachi, Securitas Direct and Telcare we have designed smart and innovative connected solutions deployed across the globe.
We support our customers throughout their entire product lifecycle – from solution design to operations and future development. By partnering with Telenor Connexion you are ensured a reliable and secure end-to-end solution that can evolve over time.
Our headquarters and tech centre are located in Sweden and we have regional offices in UK, Germany, US and Japan. Telenor Connexion is wholly owned by Telenor Group, one of the world’s major mobile operators.
For more information please visit www.telenorconnexion.com
Telenor Connexion – Business controller
We are now looking for a Business Controller to join our finance team who is business oriented, structured and have an analytical mind-set.
The role as Business Controller will support our business functions and be responsible in the deliveries of the business control team as forecasting, reporting and analysis. In this role you will work towards internal stakeholders but as well stakeholders at Telenor Group. Apart from the main forecasting and reporting the focus will be on the objectives related to operations, productivity and analyses.
The person in this position needs to demonstrate the highest level of integrity when advising in business related matters. In addition, you will be expected to get involved with the corporate compliance processes and ensure compliance with Telenor Connexion and Telenor Group corporate governance, regulations and local laws. This position is based at our office in Stockholm but work reaches across the Telenor Connexion organization and reports to Head of Business control.
- Analyse and follow up on product, operations and revenue areas
- Develop and report on internal BU (business unit) operations
- Risk analyses and analyses of revenue assurance
- Work on delivery and development of profitability indicators
- Delivery on parts of forecast and management reporting
- Bachelor´s degree in Business administration education and management accounting focus.
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Ability to work effectively within the Business Finance area, preferably in an international business context.
- Experience from IT and Telecom field, is of particular interest.
- Language skills: Fluent in English and Swedish (both written and spoken).
- Excellent skills in Excel. Experience from Business Intelligence tools, skills with Navision and Hyperion (Essbase Smart View) are preferred.
As a person
- You are self-motivated, curious and can proactively identify needs and take initiative
- Strive for results and delivery whilst observing a strong process
- Demonstrate the highest integrity when advising in business cases
- You are effective and flexible and able to work independently as well as in teams
- You are willing to support the finance team and be able to adopt and take on various of tasks
- Desire to work as part of a global team in a fast paced environment
Application and contact
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Alexander Biveson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please send your cover letter and CV via this LINK.
Placement: Stockholm, Solna
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 2018-11-01