Telenor Connexion is currently looking to strengthen within Billing Operations. At the Billing department with Telenor Connexion, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality to our internal & external customers. Billing are responsible for the monthly revenue stream within Telenor Connexion, we are also involved in helping to define the business solutions to meet our customer requirements.
Telenor Connexion currently sees many opportunities for automating and optimizing within the billing process.
- Billing, invoicing & reporting
- Responsible for implementation & maintenance of customers pricing.
- Preparation and administration of customer specific & internal reporting.
- Participation in project, development & testing of new features & products.
- Defining requirements of new features.
- Revenue & Accrual Reporting
Skills and competencies:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in telecoms billing or reasonable equivalent is required
- Strong skillset in handling & analysing data, SQL skills are an advantage.
- Customer focus and orientation
- Understanding of mobile networks and telecoms
- Strong business understanding and experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Audit skills in terms of practice, training or formal certification is an advantage
As a person we think you are:
- Independent and takes own initiatives.
- You are proactive with social skills and a team player,
- Very well structured, with a great ability to prioritize, establish order and maintain focus in stressful situations as well as solution oriented.
- Strong attention to detail
- Working with tight deadlines.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact Brian Coleman, Head of Billing: [email protected]
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address:
All Telenor Connexion employees are subject to a security check prior to employment.
Deadline: The closing date for applications is September 27th, 2019. Recruitment will be ongoing so don’t wait to submit your application.