As this job opportunity is no longer available, please visit our career page and find out if there are any interesting openings for you!
This role is a key position in further securing and growing our business within our existing key account base in Nordics. You will develop sustainable client relationships, manage client expectations and requirement, develop and manage account strategies for existing clients to ensure long-term goals. As an Account Manager in the Nordic Sales team you will be based either in Stockholm or Gothenburg, reporting directly to the Head of Sales, Nordic.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets of Telenor Connexion.
- Finding and identifying new business opportunities within your customer base.
- Meeting with the customers on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote our products and services.
- Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions.
- Manage existing accounts to meet and exceed forecasted revenue targets.
- Develop deep understanding of vertical business requirements and trends
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key people in customer organizations.
- Holds regular meetings and keep an open communication between ourselves and the customers
- Find new areas for business expansion and develop and maintain essential partnerships.
- Coordinate an effective use of internal resources.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes, and overcome objections to close sales in a timely manner.
We are looking for a proactive, ambitious and creative doer. You are dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers and have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization. We believe that you are efficient in working with many types of organizations and vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum 5 years of complex sales experience with a documented track record in B2B.
- Technical background in telematics/M2M/IoT connectivity is desired, as well as any background in some of the vertical industries of Automotive, Heavy vehicles, Industrial manufacturing, Fleet management, Logistics, Insurance or OEM business in Automotive and transportation.
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable to interact with and conduct presentations at senior management levels.
- Fluent in English and Swedish
We are a customer focused team of innovators, service engineers, communication specialists, technical wizards, sales, skilled support personnel and digital masters that come from all corners of the globe. The one big thing we all have in common: our passion for building a smart and connected world.
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people oriented organization with great job benefits where you have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Curious to learn more about how IoT is changing the game? Check out IoT-Podden!
Application and contact
Please apply no later than 2018-02-16. If you have any questions regarding the role please do not hesitate to contact Göran Näslund, Head of Nordic Sales, [email protected].
Please apply via this LINK