This is an exciting opportunity to join Telenor Connexion as an Account Manager based in Stockholm. The position is a 12 month temporary assignment with the possibility of extension.
In this role you will be responsible of securing and growing our business with our existing customer base in the Nordic region. As an Account Manager, you will develop sustainable client relationships, manage client expectations and requirements, as well as develop and manage account strategies for existing clients to ensure long-term goals.
This position reports to the Head of Sales Region Nordic and will be based in Sweden.
Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets of Telenor Connexion
- Finding and identifying new business opportunities within your customer base
- Meeting with the customers on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote our products
- Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions
Manage existing accounts to meet and exceed forecasted revenue targets
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key people in customer organizations.
- Hold regular meetings and keep an open communication between yourself and the customer
- Find new areas for business expansion
Follow up on all open problems and issues to ensure timely resolution
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with a documented track record
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Technical background in telematics, M2M connectivity is desired but not mandatory. A background in the Vertical industries of Security, Health Care, Utilities, Asset Management, Logistics, Insurance and OEM business in Automotive and transportation is of benefit.
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable to held presentation to CXO level with customers.
As a person
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Cooperates and collaborates well with others
- Efficient in working with many types of organizations, vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers and have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization.
- Proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Dean Woods, CSO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Placement: Stockholm, Sweden
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 25th of October