At Telenor Connexion we design and operate connected business solutions. Building on more than 15 years of experience, a strong solutions portfolio and our collaborative approach, we make it easy to realize the value of connected services.
Together with companies such as Volvo, Nissan, Scania, Hitachi, Securitas Direct and Telcare we have designed smart and innovative connected solutions deployed across the globe.
We support our customers throughout their entire product lifecycle – from solution design to operations and future development. By partnering with Telenor Connexion customers are ensured a reliable and secure end-to-end solution that can evolve over time.
Our headquarters and tech centre are located in Sweden and we have regional offices in UK, Germany, France, US and Japan. Telenor Connexion is wholly owned by Telenor Group, one of the world’s major mobile operators. For more information please visit www.telenorconnexion.com
Telenor Connexion – Account Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for securing and growing our business with our existing customer base in the UK. As an Account Manager, you will develop sustainable client relationships, manage client expectations and requirements, as well as develop and manage account strategies for existing clients to ensure long-term goals.
This position reports to the Head of UK & US and will be based from home in the UK.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets of Telenor Connexion. Manage existing accounts to meet and exceed forecasted revenue targets whilst managing customer solutions and implementations.
- Finding and identifying new business opportunities within your customer base.
- Meeting with the customers on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote our products.
- Ensure that customer agreements are fulfilled through both the delivery and the operational phase.
- SLA management, service satisfaction and to ensure that agreements are fulfilled through
- regular dialogue as well as structured operations and development meetings
- Ensure that all operational processes towards the customer are working according to operations manual.
- Ensure that the customer solution is optimized from a technical and commercial perspective
- Handle problem reports and change request initiations.
- Follow up on customer status.
- Manage customer operations processes and follow up on KPIs
- Represent Telenor Connexion at various events and exhibitions.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key people in customer organizations.
- Hold regular meetings and keep an open communication between yourself and the customer.
- Find new areas for business expansion.
- Travel is required in this role.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of Account/Sales experience and a documented track record within the IoT/M2M area.
- Technical understanding and Service/Project Manager in telematics, M2M connectivity is desired, as well as the vertical industries of Security, Utilities, Asset Management, Logistics, Insurance and OEM business in Automotive and transportation.
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable to hold presentations at CXO level with customers.
As a person:
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Cooperates and collaborates well with others
- Efficient in working with many types of organizations, vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers and have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization.
- Proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Dan Brown, Head of UK & US email@example.com
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 25th November 2018