At Telenor Connexion we design and operate connected business solutions. Building on more than 15 years of experience, a strong solutions portfolio and our collaborative approach, we make it easy to realize the value of connected services.
Together with companies such as Volvo, Nissan, Scania, Hitachi, Securitas Direct and Telcare we have designed smart and innovative connected solutions deployed across the globe.
We support our customers throughout their entire product lifecycle – from solution design to operations and future development. By partnering with Telenor Connexion customers are ensured a reliable and secure end-to-end solution that can evolve over time.
Our headquarters and tech centre are located in Sweden and we have regional offices in UK, Germany, France, US and Japan. Telenor Connexion is wholly owned by Telenor Group, one of the world’s major mobile operators. For more information please visit www.telenorconnexion.com
This role is an entry level position for someone who wants to embark on a journey to a more senior role. As Account Manager mid-sized customers you play an important role in further securing and growing our business within our existing account base in Nordics. You will be the first point of contact for commercial topics, develop sustainable client relationships, manage client expectations and requirement and develop and manage account strategies for existing clients to ensure long-term goals. As an Account Manager in the Nordic Sales team you will be based either in Stockholm, Karlskrona or Gothenburg, reporting directly to the Head of Sales, Nordic.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets of Telenor Connexion.
- Secure and grow our business with our existing mid-size customer base in Nordics.
- Meeting with the customers on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote our products and services.
- Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions.
- Manage existing accounts to meet and exceed forecasted revenue targets.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key people in customer organizations.
- Holds regular meetings and keep an open communication between ourselves and the customers
- Coordinate an effective use of internal resources.
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections to close sales in a timely manner.
We are looking for a proactive, ambitious and creative doer. You are dedicated and service-minded, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers and have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with a documented track record in B2B.
- Technical background in telematics/M2M/IoT connectivity is desired, as well as any background in some of the vertical industries of Automotive, Heavy vehicles, Industrial manufacturing, Fleet management, Logistics, Insurance or OEM business in Automotive and transportation.
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable to interact with and conduct presentations at management levels.
- Fluent in English and Swedish
We are a customer focused team of innovators, service engineers, communication specialists, technical wizards, sales, skilled support personnel and digital masters that come from all corners of the globe. The one big thing we all have in common: our passion for building a smart and connected world.
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people oriented organization with great job benefits where you have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Application and contact:
Please send in CV and personal letter via this LINK no later than 2018-11-20. If you have any questions regarding the role please do not hesitate to contact Göran Näslund, Head of Nordic Sales, email@example.com.