You will be responsible for the planning and execution of Telenor Connexions website, digital presence, and activities, in order to drive brand awareness, demand and the process of incoming lead generation.
This role is a key position in further expanding our growth at Telenor Connexion, reporting to the Head of Marketing. As the Leads & Web Executive in the Stockholm office, you will develop and execute our digital strategy and manage digital projects across our regions, with big possibilities of influencing results. You will be responsible for developing plans and drive the progress of the digital area, however, most of the day to day work is on an operational level.
Main areas of responsibility include
- Responsibility for our external website and web activities. This includes continuous development and optimization as well as hands on updates via the CMS-system and reporting from Google Analytics.
- Responsibility for planning digital presence including SEO/SEA and supporting advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate content production for digital channels including occasional production.
- Planning, execution, coordination and follow-up of the nurturing process and activity plan based on our marketing automation system.
- Ensure enhanced lead acceleration via lead nurturing.
- Mapping and shaping the customer digital journey for relevant leads.
- Production and coordination of email flow, including review of content.
- Continuous follow up on our KPIs. Analyze and implement improvements.
Telenor Connexion offers you
- A chance to be a part of an interesting and fast moving company operating in one of the most interesting industry fields – with great possibilities for your career ahead.
- Opportunity to influence and build your role.
- A flat and people oriented organization with great job benefits.
- International work environment with ambitious colleagues.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Marketing, Engineering or Web development, or equivalent work experience.
- You have a strong understanding of online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice and a proven track record of delivering excellent results from digital developments.
- You enjoy and have experience from SEA, SEO and experience from analytics tools, Google Adwords, and implementing campaigns in a digital ecosystem.
- You have project management skills and experience.
- You have experience from content production for digital channels.
- You have been working with B2B products and services and have an understanding of, as well as a strong interest in learning about our target customers and industries.
- You have experience from working with salesforce.com or similar CRM system and have an interest in driving nurturing campaigns via a Marketing Automation system. Experience with Marketing Automation is meriting but not a requirement.
- We are looking for someone with minimum 3 years’ previous experience from a similar position.
- You have an excellent command of both Swedish and English language, both written and spoken, and will be required to assist in writing customer communication from time to time.
As a person
- You are a high capacity individual, proactive, ambitious and motived by achieving results.
- You are a quick learner – good at embracing new knowledge and information and use that proactively in your work.
- You have a strong commercial sense and significant interest for tech/ Internet of things.
- You have strong social skills and enjoy working in an environment with a lot of interaction, across all departments and with external partners.
- You are analytical and structured, combined with hands-on attitude. You are capable of managing several tasks simultaneously.
- You are a communicative team player who also likes to work independently and make decisions when needed.
- Further, you are responsible, reliable and keep your promises.
Application and contact
Please do not hesitate to contact Tove Meyer at Monster Worldwide Scandinavia AB if you have any questions, email@example.com or 070-342 03 26.
Please apply on Monster. Deadline: Jun 18, 2017