As a Key Account Manager, you will develop sustainable client relationships, manage client expectations and requirements, as well as develop and manage account strategies for existing clients to ensure long-term goals. This position reports to the Head of UK & US and will be based in the UK.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets of Telenor Connexion.
- Manage existing accounts to meet and exceed forecasted revenue targets whilst managing customer solutions and implementations.
- Finding and identifying new business opportunities within your customer base.
- Meeting with the customers on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote our products.
- Ensure that customer agreements are fulfilled through both the delivery and the operational phase.
- SLA management, service satisfaction and to ensure that agreements are fulfilled through regular dialogue as well as structured operations and development meetings
- Ensure that all operational processes towards the customer are working according to operations manual.
- Ensure that the customer solution is optimized from a technical and commercial perspective
- Handle problem reports and change request initiations.
- Follow up on customer status.
- Manage customer operations processes and follow up on KPIs
- Represent Telenor Connexion at various events and exhibitions.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key people in customer organizations.
- Hold regular meetings and keep an open communication between yourself and the customer.
- Find new areas for business expansion.
- Travel is required in this role.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of Account/Sales experience and a documented track record within the IoT/M2M area.Technical understanding and Service/Project Manager in telematics, M2M connectivity is desired, as well as the vertical industries of Security, Utilities, Asset Management, Logistics, Insurance and OEM business in Automotive and transportation.
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable to hold presentations at CXO level with customers.
As a person
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Cooperates and collaborates well with others
- Efficient in working with many types of organizations, vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers and have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization.
- Proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative.