We are now looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales team.
As a Sales Coordinator, you are considered a vital component for the Sales team and the interaction with the rest of the organization. The position is working out of the Stockholm office and reports to the Chief Sales Officer. You will be required to be proactive and reactive to various tasks, which are all geared to help the Sales team reach their targets. Tasks ranging from reports and analysis creation, tender and proposal coordination, interdepartmental communication, and meeting organization are just some of the activities you will be involved in.
The individual needs to be someone who embraces communication on a day to day basis. Providing a bridge between the Sales team and the rest of the organization is the main function. However, there are other roles the individual is required to take on in order to be most effective. The individual must have a can do attitude to their daily work and not shy away from learning new skills and taking on new challenges.
- A degree in business or similar experience.
- Experience working in a Sales organization.
- The ability to work individually or within a team.
- Effective communicator (verbally and written).
- Fluent in English. Other languages are desirable, but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
As a person:
- Positive and optimistic attitude.
- Cooperates and collaborates well with others.
- Proactive, hardworking, ambitious, and creative.
- Organized and the ability to prioritize and multi-task, while in a fast pace environment.
Application and contact:
If you think you fit the above and have the aspirations and desire to achieve more, we would like to hear from you. If you have any questions, please contact: Piers Teakle, Regional Sales Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline: Feb 28, 2017