We are expanding our Product department and are now looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product throughout the lifecycle. The responsibility includes securing the commercial value of the product as well as defining the product vision and taking the main lead in product development and enhancements.
The work includes both planning and execution and is performed in close cooperation with Sales, Technology, Operations and external suppliers. The Product Manager also ensures that our products support the company’s overall strategy and that our business targets and customer needs are met.
- Product development; define the product and service strategy and roadmap together with the key stakeholders.
- Ensure a customer driven development by continuous input from customers to the product roadmap.
- Support sales in customer with product & service discussions, product demo, etc.
- Perform training to sales and rest of organization.
- Product / Service Partner identification, development, and management to enhance the product & service offering to the customer.
- Price management to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success.
- Responsible for setting up and maintain Product Way of Work. Secure end-to-end alignment.
- Responsible for setting up and maintain Way of work for collecting and canalizing needed changes, adaptations, and new services towards main suppliers.
- You have a higher technical education and a solid technical understanding of Telecom & IT. Furthermore, it is crucial that you have a business understanding.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a similar role. Any experience from M2M business and the SIM area is qualifying.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
As a person
You carry a passion and a talent for turning technical opportunities within IoT into a profitable business. You take initiative and a natural ability to see where help is needed, and when it is needed. You are also structured and can manage several tasks simultaneously – and you focus on solutions. Further, you are responsible, reliable and keep your promises. Working as a part of a team comes naturally to you and you recognize the importance of the whole team working towards the same goal. At the same time, you like to work independently and make decisions when needed. And you enjoy the challenge of working with tight deadlines.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Magnus Petersson, Head of Product Management: Magnus-K.Petersson@telenorconnexion.com
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Placement: Stockholm or Karlskrona, Sweden
Deadline: Feb 28, 2017