We are currently looking for a Junior Legal Counsel to expand our Legal team
As Junior Legal Counsel at Telenor Connexion, you will give business oriented legal support to different functions within the company and assist on a variety of legal matters.
As this is a junior position, the tasks will at first involve less complex, but yet important assignments, until you have gained the necessary knowledge and experience to undertake even more complex and challenging assignments. You will have the opportunity to work together with the other members of the legal team and assist in projects, contractual work, internal training and regulatory matters. You will, however, also be expected to be able to work independently and to demonstrate the highest integrity and initiative when advising and taking decisions internally and externally. In addition, tasks will involve working with the corporate compliance programs, including educating employees on Telenor Group policies as well as handling corporate formalities.
– 1-3 years’ experience in business law from in-house legal departments or law firms.
– Ability to advice on company law, contracts and transactions, preferably in an international business context.
– Interest and ability to draft agreements in English.
– Experience from IT and Telecom law as well as working for a start-up company is of particular interest.
– Language skills: Fluent in English and Swedish (both written and spoken). Additional language skills could be an advantage.
We are looking for a responsible person with initiative and a natural ability to provide assistance when help is needed. You should have good communication and interaction skills. You have the ability to make things happen and hands-on. Furthermore, we are looking for someone with a positive mindset, but that can be firm when necessary. Finally, you should enjoy working in a growing organization where you have the opportunity to develop our way of work.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact Luciana Widengren, Chief Legal Officer, e-mail address:
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address:
Deadline: Feb 25, 2017