We are currently looking for a CEO Assistant to join our team.
As CEO Assistant at Telenor Connexion, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality in office admin support. This role will provide admin support to the CEO and the Management team as well as the rest of the organization.
In this role you will have contact with the whole company and you will be the management and the organisation’s daily contact in all questions related to Office management.
- Assist the CEO in various day to day admin tasks including coordination of board-, management- and customer meetings, events and practical matters
- Office and facility management: Order office supplies and follow up on facility maintenance, deliveries and suppliers.
- Create and maintain a broad network with other representatives in the group of companies within Telenor
- At least 5 years’ experience from a similar position.
- PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of and experience from Telecom or the IoT industry is qualifying, but most important is your competence and relevant experience.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience of project management and travel management is qualifying but not a requirement.
As a person you are:
Independent, outgoing and take own initiatives. Responsible, service minded and a team-player. Structured, with a great ability to prioritize, establish order, and maintain focus in stressful situations. You should also have high integrity, and problem solving skills.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact CEO; Mats Lundquist at email@example.com, or HR Manager; Karin Stenklef at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application, including CV, to email@example.com.
Deadline: Feb 28, 2017